Get Noticed through Video Marketing and Digital Branding
The digital landscape is changing dramatically and with that change comes more affordable and clever ways of marketing and delivering meaningful content to our audience. Now more than ever, we can control our message and brand in every way shape and form. However, the video marketing tool is changing the way we do business. It is allowing us to reach prospects and most importantly deliver our value proposition message in our terms and for minimal expense. The future is here, and it is video branding and marketing.
The best part, mobile technology is allowing us to deliver video anywhere at any time. 60% of internet traffic has gone mobile, and 80% of that traffic is in the video.
Bottom line: Video marketing is one of the few types of online material that provides the value, relevance, and flexibility that all consumers want and millennials require for their busy lifestyle and desire to stay connected. It is no longer the future; Video Marketing is now.
Video Marketing Stats:
Video Marketing is the future and here is why. According to news shared by HubSpot:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails will boost click-through rates by up to 3x’s.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- A third of the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Video content can be the equivalent of over 1 million words.
- According to Krista Dolan Snapshot Interactive Producer, There is still a place for those traditional forms of advertising, but where they are placed that is rapidly changing and shrinking.
A recent Google research study compared the effectiveness of three different videos on YouTube (:15, 30 and 2:17) The study found that the view through rate for the: 30 videos outperformed them all. In fact, it was 30% more effective than the: 15, and the 2:17 video fell somewhere in between. Food for thought when you are considering run-time for your spots. You can read the entire study here.
It is time, and all businesses small and large should be taking part in Video:
- Video content promotes brand recall.
According to HubSpot, 80% of customers remember a video they have watched in the last month. Video marketing connects visually and through sound, so it is easier for many users to remember than text-based content. Brand and content memory = Credibility and leads. Moreover, viewers are inclined to share the content.
It is essential to align the video with the brand unless the footage is freestyle. Keep the production in line with our brand architecture. In other words, keep colors, fonts, logos, and voice the same in your video marketing as they are in your blogs and articles.
- Video marketing can boost your site’s SEO.
Conversion from the video is incredible vs. text-only content. Up to 65% of viewers visit a website after viewing a branded video. Relevant and eye-catching video content will improve your site’s SEO and drive people to your homepage. Ultimately, this will enhance your conversion rates. Adding video to your landing pages will improve your company’s SEO value and improve your click-through rates across the board.
- Video content performs well on all devices.
Responsive website design is a must today. When our content is not viewable due to .jpg size or fails on a device or browser system, the business behind it loses traffic and suffers decreased conversions as a result. Fortunately, video content is fit for consumption on all devices, ranging from computers to mobile phones, and this expands video’s reach and makes it more user-friendly and consumer-focused.
- Video marketing can help strengthen your brand message.
Using video for brand message delivers the company culture and persona home. The video is the ideal tool to strengthen your brand identity and make sure that your customers know who you are.
- Video content wants to go viral.
People share video, period. It destroys the nearest share rate of any other type of content. Six times the viewers will engage in a video post before a text post, according to Diode Digital. Because of this, video content is a powerful tool for any brand that wants to expand its reach online or enjoy wider audiences.
Modern Branding and Marketing for 2018 and beyond
Video will continue to be an invaluable tool for creating and maintaining a viable digital footprint. The time is now. To learn more or for creative ideas on integrating video into your digital footprint, please contact us.
Modern Branding for the Digital Age
Call us or send us an email:
Concept@2completion or 480-886-8066
2018 – Protect Your Brand, Project Your Brand